Friday, October 24, 2008

ROSS RACER RECEIVES LETTER FROM PEGGY HANSEN


SPA #6

Congratulations! You have achieved another Superior Performance Award (SPA) in the Master Operator program. You have completed another 1960 hours with:

  • Promptly reporting to work
  • Driving safely-no preventable accidents
  • Adhering to the standard operating procedures
  • Maintaining good attendance
  • Providing good public relations and considerate customer service
  • Executing the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
  • No confirmed urgent complaints
  • No more than 2 confirmed/inconclusive complaints
  • No more than 9 complaints of any finding (excluding system findings)
As a SENIOR OPERATOR you earn $350 each time you earn a SPA. Enclosed you will find your check (less taxes).

Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

Peggy Hansen, Senior Manager
Transportation Operations

1 comment:

Al M said...

How is it that you get this and I don't?

hehe.....

I never did understand why I never get any awards!

Hell, I come to work, don't have any complaints, and no accidents, BUT I GOT NO AWARDS?

(I did get that box about 4 years ago)

Conspiracy?

Are they against me?

YEP!