Saturday, October 25, 2008

AL MARGULIES GETS MY VOTE!






















Judge of the Supreme Court, Position 7


Judge of the Court of Appeals, Position 4

Washington County Sheriff

Tualatin Soil and Water Director, Zone 1

Tualatin Soil and Water Director, Zone 2

Tualatin Soil and Water Director, At Large 1

Tualatin Soil and Water Director, At Large 2 Unexpired

Al Margulies is a law abiding, well respected member of our community. He is well versed in Oregon State Law and is a daily user of water. He doesn't mind getting his hands dirty to get the job done. I urge you to join me and vote for Al Margulies for the above positions.

1 comment:

Al M said...

Alright smart guy, I'll split the positions with ya!

I still say your the best qualified candidate. Even more qualified than me!